This Policy does not cover the collection and use of your personal data by our business partners, and does not cover any information that may relate to Peda-entertainment outside of the App and the Site.
The company that operates as Peda-entertainment and provides the Service is Peda-entertainment HQ. (the “Company”), 1707 N hall street Dallas TEXAS 75204. You can contact us by email at email@example.com.. We may also refer to the Company by words such as “we,” “us,” or “our.”
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Email address
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Data / Information We Share
We may share your information with the following, or under any of the following circumstances:
* Our corporate affiliates such as a corporate subsidiary.
* Our current or prospective business partners, including publishers who provide content for any of our services, (a) who have a need to understand the nature and operation of our business, such as sales and usage trends or sales data underlying royalty calculations (information provided in this respect is not personally identifiable), (b) if through our Service or their services you have requested a product or service that requires us to transfer the information, or (c) if you use your account credentials to create an account with or log into any other service, including the digital stores operated under the brands of such partners and for which we provide technology or management services, or opt-in to receiving information about our retail affiliates. In the circumstances referred to in (c), we may provide your account information, including email address, to such partners and they may use that email address to send you marketing emails and other information subject to applicable law and their own privacy policies and terms of service.
* Third parties we have retained to perform services on our behalf, such as Content hosting and delivery, data analytics, marketing and advertising, and payment services.
* In connection with a business transaction involving transfer of our Company or a business of ours, information relating to customers typically would be included in the assets transferred.
* If you consent.
* For the following reasons relating to legal matters or corporate responsibility based on our good faith assessment of the appropriate course under the circumstances: (a) as required by legal process or any law to which we are subject, (b) in response to a request by a court, law enforcement authority, or government agency or official that we believe would have the power to compel compliance if we refuse, (c) to protect our rights under our contracts, terms of service, and end user license agreements, and to otherwise protect our rights, (d) to protect the rights or welfare of others, including our employees and owners of copyright or other intellectual property in Content, (e) to prevent or mitigate physical harm to person or property or financial loss, (f) to assess or mitigate credit risk, and (g) to conduct any investigation relating to the foregoing.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We Use Information For The Purposes Described In This Policy Or Disclosed At The Time Of Collection Or With Your Consent.
Providing And Marketing Products And Services. We Use The Information We Collect About You On Our Sites, To Fulfill Your Requests For, And Otherwise Provide Or Analyze Your Use Of Our Products, Programs, Services And Content, To Facilitate Sharing And Other Interactions With Social Media Sites, And To Provide, Develop, Maintain, Personalize, Protect, And Improve Your Experience And Our Offerings. For Example, We Use Information Collected On Our Sites To Enable You To Do Things Like (I) Watch Trailers And Video Clips, (Ii) Get Entertainment News And Updates, (Iii) Get Information About Our Products, Services, And Content, (Iv) Locate And Access Personalized Information Or Functionality Based On Your Location (E.G., Find Stores, Theaters, Or Show Times), (V) Buy Digital Content Or Movie Tickets, (Vi) Play Games, (Vii) Engage With Interactive Features, Activities, And Social Media Sites, (Viii) Read And Post Comments, Content, And Reviews, Or (Ix) Enter Promotions, Contests, And Sweepstakes. We May Also Use Information To Offer, Market, And Advertise Products, Programs, And Services From Us And Our Affiliates, Business Partners, And Select Third Parties That We Believe May Be Of Interest To You.
- Communicating With You And Others. We Use Information About You To Communicate With You, Such As (I) To Notify You When You Win One Of Our Contests Or Sweepstakes Or When We Make Changes To Our Policies Or User Agreements, (Ii) To Respond To Your Inquiries, (Iii) To Communicate With You About Your Purchases Or Transactions, (Iv) To Contact You About Your Account, Or (V) To Send You Information About Promotions, Offerings, And Site Features. You May Also Choose To Receive Push Notifications From Us On Your Mobile Device. If You Choose To Submit Content For Publication Online Or In Other Forums, We May Publish Your Screen Name And Other Information You Have Provided To Us On Our Sites, The Internet, Or Elsewhere. We Use Information That You Provide About Others To Enable Us To Send Them Invitations, Promotions, Or Other Content On Your Behalf Or Through Our Sites. From Time To Time, We Also May Use This Information To Offer, Market, Or Advertise Products, Programs, Or Services To Them From Us And Our Affiliates, Business Partners, And Select Third Parties.
- Use Of Technical And Usage Information. We Use Technical And Usage Information To Improve The Design, Functionality And Content Of Our Sites And To Enable Us To Personalize Your Experience With Our Sites And Offerings. We Use This Information (I) To Provide, Develop, Maintain, Personalize, Protect, And Improve Our Sites, Products, Programs, And Services And To Operate Our Business, (Ii) To Perform Analytics, Including To Analyze And Report On Usage And Performance Of Our Sites, (Iii) To Protect Against, Identify, And Prevent Fraud And Other Unlawful Activity, (Iv) To Create Aggregate Data About Groups Or Categories Of Our Users, And (Iv) For Us And Our Affiliates, Business Partners, And Select Third Parties To Target, Offer, Market, Or Advertise Products, Programs, Or Services.
We are based in the United States (“U.S.”) and Nigeria. Any data collected in connection with our Service may be transferred to, processed, and stored within the U.S., Nigeria, or other countries in which we do business or our service providers transfer, process, or store data.
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Any parent or guardian who believes that a child may have provided personal information to us should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information / Data Security
The security of information relating to our customers is very important to us. We use reasonable methods to protect that information, and review and adjust those methods as appropriate. We use Secure Sockets Layer encryption for the transmission of account registration and payment data, and in other instances where appropriate. You should understand that no feasible system of data security is invulnerable.
Links to Other Websites and Services
We may provide links to various third party websites and services. Those sites and services are not under our control. Those sites and services may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit them or utilize them. We are not responsible for those third party privacy policies or the related data processing practices.
Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy at any time and without prior notice to you. If the changes are material, we may notify you by posting or displaying a notice on this page, by email, on an updated App available for free download, or by any other method we choose in our discretion. Changes are effective when the revised Policy is made available on our Service or through any other method we choose in our discretion, or at such later date as may be stated in the revised Policy. Your use of the Service after a change is effective will be governed by the Policy as changed. The Policy in effect at any time governs our use of all information in our possession at that time. However, if we change the Policy in a way that materially reduces the protections afforded information collected prior to the change, we will not apply that change to that previously collected information without the consent of the affected customers. Please review this Policy from time to time while you are connected to the Internet so that you are aware of any changes. We will indicate above the effective date of this Policy.
Retention Of Data
Pedastudio, LLC. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Peda-entertainment, LLC. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
NOTIFICATION REGARDING UPDATES